Recovery Agent - Job Description
A Recovery Agent is an individual who either has experience in recovery and repossession, or an individual who seeks training and has a strong desire for a career in the professional recovery and repossession field. You must be willing to learn the recovery process, and maintain a positive and professional attitude. You must be willing to go the extra mile for our clients to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Must have a sense of urgency and have strong observation skills.
- Must be highly motivated with strong communication skills.
- Must be reliable and willing to run addresses and obtain information at any given time.
- Must enjoy working with a team on a daily basis.
- Must be able to operate a GPS.
- Must have a clean MVR (3 years) and a valid driver license.
- Must understand the laws and regulations that govern the asset recovery profession.
- Must keep a clean and professional appearance.
- Must work extended or odd hours to reach the required goals each week.
- Must display the standards and expectations of our company when dealing with the debtor or public.
- Must complete required training as required by Eagle Eye Recovery.
- Must reach weekly goals after training sessions are completed.
- Obtain/retain at all times a valid medical card.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be 23 years of age.
- Pass a drug test.